CoderZ has a wealth of teacher resources available to assist you. Learn how the Teacher's Guide, Knowledge Base, Help Widget, and mission solutions can support your instructional journey.
- Successfully access the Teacher’s Guide for courses
- Locate and review the ‘Session Format’ for each guide to become familiar with the ‘Session Plan’ layout and content
- Use the Teacher’s Guide to plan instruction
- Understand how to use the Knowledge Base for help and as an instructional tool
- Locate and use ‘Open solutions’ to support instruction
- Compare your solution to the one provided
- When struggling to solve a mission reverse engineer the solution to gain understanding