Unlike teachers, students can only take one course at a time. Courses are assigned to classes rather than specific students, so that means that when you create a class, all students in that class will be assigned the same course. If you want a student to take a different course, simply move them to another class.
Here is what you need to do to assign a course to your class:
- Go to the "My Classes" tab on the left-hand menu
- Make sure you already have a class set up and that you have added students to it.
- Navigate to the class which you wish to assign a different course by choosing it from the drop-down menu in the corner
- Open the Class Options menu and choose "Course Settings"
- In the Course Settings step, choose the course you would like to assign to this class.
- Choose course progress
- Click "Next"
- At this point you can invite students to join your class in one of 3 ways (see Adding Students for full description) :
- Copy the invite link and share with your students in whatever way you wish
- Copy the class code and share with you're students, they should enter it in CoderZ login page under "Join Class"
- Type in (or paste) all emails of students you want to be invited. We will email the registration link directly. These emails will only be used for sending an invite. Nothing else.
- Click "Done"
The students in the selected class will now be assigned to the new course.