Teachers can assign multiple courses to their classes on CoderZ! Assigning courses to a class is part of the initial process of setting up a class; however, if you skipped that step during the initial set-up, or if you wish to assign the class additional courses over time, here's how:
- Navigate to the 'My Classes' tab on the left-hand menu
- Choose your class from the drop-down menu at the top-left corner
- Click the options button at the top-right corner:
- In the pop up which opens, click the 'Edit Courses' tab
- Open the drop-down menu
- Choose a course from the drop-down menu. Note the number of seats available and expiration dates of available courses.
- Click 'Add New'
- The course is added.
You can change the course progress type if you wish.
You can add more courses if you wish by repeating steps 6-8; otherwise, click 'Save'
You can view the class's courses and add or remove courses in the 'Edit Courses' tab at any time.
To remove a course, simply click the little trash can icon next to the course and then click 'Save'