What is CoderZ?
- CoderZ is an online learning environment for programming real and virtual robots.
Online? So it runs from a browser?
- Yes. We support Chrome. Make sure you have the latest version installed, just click help and go to about Google Chrome.
Real and virtual robots you say? What real robots?
Is CoderZ for beginners or experienced?
- Both! CoderZ has two code editors, a visual, Blockly based, for beginners and textual (Java) for seasoned programmers. CoderZ is what is described as Low Floor, High Ceiling learning environment.
How do I get started?
- Create an evaluation account on our goCoderZ website
- Visit our Getting Started section here in the knowledge base
Where can I go to for support?
- This knowledge base offers both self-service help in the form of detailed yet short articles.
- You can also contact the support team using this form.
How do I get licenses for my students?
- Contact sales to extend your evaluation account or to add student seats for pilots.
I have an idea for CoderZ, how can I share it with you?
- We would love to hear your thoughts on Coderz. Just drop us a line at email@example.com or use the purple feedback button in CoderZ.
What curriculum or content do you have?
- Coding Robots is a 45 hour program at an introductory level, which can be used with our without hardware (EV3 Only)