First to add students you need to have enough seats available. You can check how many seats you have left in your profile, under Account.
To add students to your class, make sure you have already added a class.
Once the class is set up, you have a few options to invite students:
- Share (with your students) the unique class code
- Share (with your students) the class registration link
- Enter student email address and let CoderZ send them the registration link by email
1. class code
The class code is a short phrase, unique to each class, that can be used by students to self register. All they need to do is insert the class code in CoderZ login page under Join Class and complete the self registration process.
2. Self Registration Link
- Click the Copy Link button to copy the registration link to your clipboard
- Share this link with your students any way you like
A registration link is open for anyone, so don't share it outside your class. If needed, you can always deactivate students who don't belong (or contact support if you want them deleted).
** NOTICE: the class code is displayed at the end of the registration link
3. Email invites
CoderZ can invite your students via email. The privacy of your students is important to us, we will only use these addresses to send invites.
- If you enter a single email address, press the Tab key or add a comma or a space after the address.
- if you enter multiple email addresses, each address must be separated from the others by either a comma or a space, or by pressing the Tab key
- Click next
Your students will receive an email with the self-registration.