Missions are a key part of CoderZ. They provide a learning experience that is both engaging and challenging.
To access missions simply visit the Mission Center and choose any of our many available missions.
What you should know about missions:
- You can restart a mission from the Mission drop down menu, located in the top toolbar.
- Each Mission has a Brief and some also have Tips. Click the Tips button located next to the Mission menu.
- Running your code will also reset the Scene, bringing the robot back to its starting position.
- Every Mission has a Target mark. To complete a Mission simply reach the target.
- In some Missions the target is hidden. You will need to find it.
- Every Mission has Collectibles. Collect them to earn score. Some Missions require a minimum score to complete them successfully.
- Some Missions have Avoidables. These are Collectibles that carry a penalty. Avoid them!
- Some Missions may have a Timer showing. This would mean there is a time limit so hurry up.
- Some Missions require code to complete, some require you to manually control the robot.
- Your progress is always saved, returning to a Mission will take you back to where you left things off.
- You cannot edit, change or create Missions. Yet. You can try Projects.
If you feel a bit constrained by the Missions, try our Projects.