School Administrators can add non-rostered students to rostered classes via .csv file:
- As the school admin, sign into CoderZ and click the Administrator icon inside the Profile:
- Locate the name of the school you are managing to open the school info tab:
- Click on the Classes and Teams tab
- Locate the class from the list of classes
Note: You may need to expand the visible rows to locate the class more easily:
- Once inside the class page, click the "Add Students" button on the top right of the page
- In the Add Student window, select the green Download CSV Template button to download a template. Do not edit the name or the format of the file.
- Fill in the desired students' information in the file's specified columns.
Note: You must select a specific username and password for each student and provide that information to students for login.
- After populating the CSV file, save it and upload it via the Add Students window
- The data will be uploaded and can be reviewed in the Add Students window. If the data is correct, click the "Add Students" button to add the students to the class
The students will be added to the class. Admins will have to instruct teachers to sync their classes in order for the data to appear.
School Administrators can also add non-rostered students to rostered classes via the class link:
1. From the administrative view, navigate to the "Classes and Teams" tab:
2. Select the class you wish to add students to and click the three dots located beside the "Add Students" button to obtain the link: