The Team Captain is a student that has been designated by the teacher as captain. The captain's main role is to submit the team code in the final challenge.
Assigning a Team Captain
- Navigate to the "CoderZ League" page.
- If you have more than one team, select the desired team from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- The teammates will be shown under the 'Training Camp' tab. Scroll down to view the teammates.
- To designate a student as the team captain, press the 'options' button on the desired student's row.
- Select the 'Make Captain' option:
The team captain will be highlighted by the flag next to their name:
Reassigning a Team Captain
The captain can be changed by the teacher at will, but there can only be one captain at a time for every team.
To select a new captain, use the same process to simply select a new student and make them the new captain.