After you create a Smart Block, it is available for you in any other mission or project.
Check out the video tutorial on YouTube.
To add simply follow these instructions:
- Click 'Add Smart Block" button in Blockly tool bar
- In the search box that opens:
- Type in the the name of the Smart Block you are looking for
- Click the Smart Block you want to add In the search results
- A new Blockly tab will appear under the name of the Smart Block
- You can go to this tab to edit your Smart Block, notice it will affect every other code in which you used this Smart Block.
- Open the Smart Blocks category
- Add the Call block to your Main code
- When your code is executed, the Call block will cause the code in your Smart Block to run
Here is how to add an existing Smart Block to a new project: