Do you want to get your robot up and moving?
Here's how to download a program to your robot:
- Make sure that the program that you want to download is open in CoderZ.
- Click the button at the top of the screen. An .apk file will download to your computer.
- Transfer the downloaded .apk file to the Robot Controller Android device.
- On the device, run the .apk and install it.
- Connect the device to your robot's Power Distribution Module and turn on the module.
- Run the installed app.
- Access the robot configuration file or create a new one. See How Do I Configure My Robot?
- Pair the Android Controller device to the Driver Station device. See How Do I Prepare My Driver Station?
- Use the Drive Station Android device to run the CoderZ program. See How Do I Run a Program on My Real Robot?