Ready to start your first project?
To start a CoderZ project:
- Go to "My Projects" on the left-hand menu.
- Click the "Start a New Project" button.
- Give the project a name, then click "Next".
- Choose the robot you wish to code with: EV3 or Ruby.
- Choose the coding mode: Blockly for visual editor or Java for textual editor; Python if you have chosen Ruby), then click "Next".
- Choose one of the scenes, then click "Next".
- Click "Begin Coding".
You have just created your first project!
Here's the full process: