Need some help in managing a class or team? Want to bring in a co-teacher or tutor who can lend a hand managing course progress, enrolling students, or performing assessment? Or perhaps you just want to allow a teacher to view a class's performance via the Heat Map or Learning Objectives Map?
Well, now it can be done!
- Adding co-teachers was a feature previously only available to Administrators via the Administrator App; now, teacher users who do not have Administrator permissions can do so directly within the CoderZ Platform.
- Co-teachers can be added only from the same school/organization as yourself.
- The process is the same for Classes and CoderZ League Teams.
To Add a Co-Teacher:
1. Navigate to the 'My Classes' or the 'CoderZ League' tab on the left-hand menu and access the class/team you wish to add a co-teacher to.
2. Inside the class/team, click the 'Settings' button:
3. In the Settings window which opens, click the 'Invite' tab.
4. Click the 'Add teachers' button
5. Select the teacher/s you wish to add to your class/team from the panel on the left, then click the 'Add' button.
The teacher/s selected will now appear in the 'Selected Teachers' panel on the right. Click 'Save' to complete the process
You will be returned to the 'Invite' tab of the Settings window, and will see confirmation of how many teachers you have added to your class/team: