This feature is available for both EV3 Robot and Ruby Robot!
You can pan the camera to view your scene from different perspectives, zoom to have a closer look at your robot, as it follows a line, moves through a maze or navigates in a complicated scene.
Here is what you need to know:
While pointing with the cursor anywhere in the simulation, you can
Pan camera (Windows):
- Right click and drag sideways to move the camera sideways
- Right click and drag up/down to move the camera up/down
Pan camera (Mac OS):
- Click and hold two fingers on your touchpad and slide sideways to move the camera sideways
- Click and hold two fingers on your touchpad and slide up/down to move the camera up/down
- Scroll Up to zoom in (use mouse wheel or swipe Down with 2 fingers on your touchpad)
- Scroll Down to zoom out (use mouse wheel or swipe Up with 2 fingers on your touchpad)
This feature is currently available for EV3 Robot
Be the robot - Activate First Person view
- For First Person view, zoom all the way in
- To go back to 3rd Person view, zoom out all the way: