The "Add a Student" feature is only available for teachers with student seats.
To add student to your class first make sure you have already added a class.
Once a class is set up you can add students to that class either one by one or in bulk
1. One by One
- Go to the class page you want to add students to
- Click the "Add a Student" button. It looks like this :
- Fill the details of your student. Make sure you are allowed to share that information with school providers.
2. In bulk
- Prepare your student roster in CSV. Use this template.
- In CoderZ, go to the class page you want to add students to
- Hover over the students number and click the Pencil icon. It looks like this:
- Check the Upload a CSV box and click the "Upload File" button
- Choose the student roster you've prepared
- Click Done
- Your students will receive your invitation by email with a unique registration link, You will receive a notification email as well.
Here is a short video showing the process