If for any reason CoderZ is not loading, here is what you can try:
- Check internet connectivity
- Restart browser
- Hard reload and empty cache:
- Open the Chrome Developer Tools by pressing F12 or ctrl+shift+i on your keyboard.
- Once the Dev Tools panel is open on the side/bottom of your browser, right click the refresh button.
- In the menu that opened, click Empty Cache and Hard Reload. refresh automatically.
- Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd + ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
If all these fail, contact support
Article is closed for comments.