Good things come to those who wait.
The Wait Until block pauses program execution until a specific event occurs. There are multiple variations for this block, each to a specific sensor.
It's important to note that this block only pauses the program from executing the next commands, until the event has occurred, not the robot itself.
Here are a few examples of sensor related events that will cause the robot to stop:
- Wait until color sensor detects the color Blue (Color ID = 2)
- Wait until the left motor encoder count is over 100
- Wait until the ultrasonic sensor detects an obstacle below 250 cm.
- Wait until the touch sensor is pressed
- Wait until the gyro sensor turns over -90 degrees (to the right)
|Wait Until Touch||
Wait until the touch sensor is pressed (true) or released (False)
|Wait Until Gyro||
Wait until the gyroscopic sensor reaches a degree equal or greater/less
|-∞ - +∞|
|Wait Until Ultrasonic||
Wait until the ultrasonic sensor detects an obstacle at a distance equal or greater/less
|Wait Until Color (get.Red)||
Wait until the color sensor measures a light intensity of equal or greater/less
|Wait Until Color (ColorID)||
Wait until the color sensor detects a specific color/any other color
|Wait Until Motor||
Wait until the motor encoder measures a count of equal or greater/less
-∞ - +∞